We are now offering flu vaccinations at the Practice, please contact the reception for further information.
Any strain of flu can be dangerous for people who are vulnerable to it. That’s why the following people are urged to get the free flu vaccine as soon as it’s available every winter to help protect against flu:
- you’re 65 years of age or over
- you’re pregnant
- you have a long-term medical condition – such as diabetes, lung disease, kidney disease or a neurological disease
- you have a weakened immune system – for example, because you’re having chemotherapy or have HIV
- you develop chest pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or start coughing up blood
- your symptoms are getting worse over time or haven’t improved after a week